The following incidents were listed among the official reports of the area police departments.
- The Internal Revenue Service notified a resident April 2 that someone had used his Social Security number to file an income tax return and tried to collect a tax refund. No money was paid to the person.
- A vandal knocked a mailbox off its post on the 6700 block of Fieldstone Drive between 7:15 p.m. April 2 and 7 a.m. April 3.
- Someone vandalized a car parked on the 2300 block of Sokol Court, on March 26.
- Someone damaged a mailbox on the 6700 block of Western. The damage was reported March 27.
- An unattended cellphone was stolen from someone at the Chuck E. Cheese restaurant, at 7409 Cass Ave. on March 29.
- A toolbox was reported stolen from a garage on the 7700 block of Sussex Creek Drive on March 29.
- Someone unscrewed an antenna from a car in a parking lot on the 2100 block of 75th Street, and stole it, on April 1.
- A contractor working at the Target department store, at 7601 state Route 83, set down his Samsung Tablet computer at about 3:10 p.m. March 26, and someone took it. The cost to replace the device is $600.