The following incidents were listed among the official reports of the area police departments.
- A resident reported May 27 that someone in Little Rock, Ark. used her personal information to withdraw a total of $13,300 from two of her bank accounts on or around May 14.
- A woman discovered the rear window of her 2001 Chrysler shattered while it was parked on the third floor of the parking garage, at 525 Village Center Drive, between 11:50 a.m. and 4:20 p.m. June 2. The police reviewed the recording from a security camera and saw no one approach the vehicle during that time. The officer suggested weather or previous stress caused the window to break.
- Employees at the LensCrafters store, at 430 Village Center Drive, reported a couple stole a pair of black Bvlgari sunglasses, which cost $650, from the display case nearest the entrance about 5:20 p.m. June 1. The suspects were described as a Hispanic man about 55, wearing a blue and white polo shirt and khaki shorts, and a Hispanic woman, about 35, wearing a pink and white shirt and jeans.
- At 7:10 p.m. May 31, a resident of 400 Westminster Drive reported that someone in the past 24 hours stole six flower pots from his front yard.
- Someone stole an iPhone from a shopping cart, when it was left unattended in the Target store, at 7601 state Route 83. The theft was reported at 9:07 p.m. May 28.