The following incidents were listed among the official reports of the area police departments.
- A guest at Quality Inn, at 15W300 S. Frontage Road, reported someone entered a locked room between 7 p.m. and 11 p.m. June 14 and stole medication, a car key and change purse.
- At about 4:50 a.m. June 15, a purse containing debit cards was reported stolen from an unlocked Chevrolet in the parking lot for Quality Inn, at 15W300 S. Frontage Road.
- A resident of the 8800 block of County Line Road reported someone stole patio furniture, firewood, clay pots and other items, worth a total of about $2,000, from her patio sometime between May 30 and June 4.
- An employee at a bank, at 7000 County Line Road, reported a man came in the bank at about 11:45 a.m. June 17 and asked to use the public restroom. When he was told there was no public restroom, he went outside and urinated and defecated in the parking lot. He was described as a white man in his 50s, about 5-feet, 11-inches and 190 pounds, with brown hair, and wearing black shorts and a blue shirt. He was driving a Budget rental truck.
- A resident reported June 20 receiving harassing phone messages from a man telling him to call back about an Internal Revenue Service lawsuit.
- A resident reported June 12 someone claiming to be from the Internal Revenue Service telephoned her, told her she owed $7,850 and would be arrested within the hour if she did not pay. The woman recognized the call as a scam and did not give any information or money.
- A woman reported at about 4:30 p.m. June 16 something scraped her 2004 Toyota, while it was parked outside Lifetime Fitness, at 601 Burr Ridge Parkway.
- A woman reported June 17 that someone removed the antenna from her 2005 Lexus while it was parked outside Five Seasons Family Sports Center, at 6901 Madison St.
- A man reported someone struck the front of his 2009 Honda, while it was parked outside Lifetime Fitness, at 601 Burr Ridge Parkway, between 3 p.m. and 5:20 p.m. June 21.
- A resident of the 6800 block of Fieldstone Drive said someone knocked down his mailbox, causing the box to shatter between 9 a.m. and 10:15 a.m. June 12.
- A mailbox and post were knocked down on the 6700 block of Fieldstone and found lying in the street at about 10:30 a.m. June 12.
- The owner of a 1997 Chevrolet Malibu reported someone stole the catalytic converter from the bottom of his car, while it was in the Pace bus parking lot, at 7600 Lincolnshire Drive, between 6 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. June 20.
- The owner of a 2002 Chevrolet reported June 23 someone removed the catalytic converter from the bottom of the car, while it was parked on the 15 block of West 79th Street between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. June 20.
- A resident of the 700 block of Village Center Drive reported June 17 that her platinum ring with a 2-carat emerald-cut diamond ring, valued at $30,000, was missing. The ring disappeared between 7 p.m. and 11 p.m. June 16.
- A rear window was broken on a vehicle parked on the 7700 block of Warwick on June 4.
- Someone stole a student’s cellphone from a gym locker at Hinsdale South High School, at 7401 Clarendon Hills Road, on May 29.
- Someone took a black metal chair and table from a front porch on the 1400 block of Greenbriar between 10 a.m. June 9 and 12:00 p.m. June 10.
- Someone entered an unlocked vehicle in a driveway on the 1400 block of Norman between 8:30 p.m. June 8 and 7:45 a.m. June 9.
- Someone scratched the paint on a vehicle parked on the 300 block of 59th Street. The damage was reported at 12:13 a.m. June 22.