BURR RIDGE – The Village of Burr Ridge Board of Trustees will host their regular meeting on Monday, Aug. 26.
The meeting will take place at 7 p.m.
It will be held at the Village Hall, located at 7660 S. County Road.
The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
- Roll call
- Consent agenda
- Approval of Regular Meeting of Aug. 12, 2013
- Receive and file draft plan commission meeting of Aug. 19. 2013
- Consideration of adoption of resolution authorizing a real estate sales contract for sale of village owned land at 11680 German Church Road
- Adoption of resolution amending the premium conversion plan under sec ion 125 of the Internal Revenue code for the benefit of the employees of the village of Burr Ridge previously adopted by resolution R-23-92
- Consideration of Plan Commission recommendation to deny fence variation
- Approval of Plan Commission recommendation to grant conditional sign approval and sign variation for two wall signs
- Approval of Plan Commission recommendation to conduct a public hearing to consider an amendment to the zoning ordinance in response to the state of Illinois compassionate use of medical cannabis pilot program
- Approval of recommendation to authorize contract for 2013 pavement marking program
- Approval of recommendation to authorize FMLA leave of absence for general utility worker Tim Jordan
- Approval of vendor list in the amount of $153,393.68 for all funds, plus $194,459.29 for payroll, for a grand total of $347,852.97, which does not include any special expenditures
- Other considerations - For announcement, deliberation and/or discussion only. No official action will be taken.
- Reports and communications from village officials