BURR RIDGE – The village of Burr Ridge Plan Commission will host their next meeting on Monday, Oct. 7.
The meeting will take place at 7:30 p.m. in the Village Hall, located at 7660 County Line Road.
The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
- Roll Call
- Approval of prior meeting minutes
- September 16, 2013 Plan Commission Regular Meeting
- Public hearings
- V-05-2013: 11349 71st Street (Tamborski); Variation and Findings of Fact
- Requests a variation from Sections IV.H.4 and VI.F.7 of the Burr Ridge Zoning Ordinance to permit a detached garage to be located 17 feet from the corner side lot line rather than the requirement that a detached garage be located a minimum of 30 feet from a corner side lot line.
- Z-18-2013: 7055 High Grove Boulevard (Goldfish Swim School); Text Amendment, Special Use and Findings of Fact.
- Requests an amendment to Section X.E.2 of the Burr Ridge Zoning Ordinance to add “Indoor Private Athletic Training and Practice Facility”, or a similar listing as determined appropriate, to the list of special uses in the LI Light Industrial District and requests special use approval as per the amended Section X.E.2 to approve an indoor private swimming school at 7055 High Grove Boulevard.
- Z-19-2103: Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment and Findings of Fact
- Consideration of amendments to the Burr Ridge Zoning Ordinance to establish regulations for medical marijuana disbursement and cultivation facilities.
- Board report - September 23, 2013
- Building report - September 23, 2013
- Other considerations
- Future scheduled meetings
- Oct. 21, 2013: The following hearings are scheduled:
- V-06-2013: 2 Carriage Place (Robert Werr and Mary Slaga); Variation
- Z-20-2013: 11680 German Church Road; Rezoning
- Z-21-2013: Residential Driveway Widths; Text Amendment
- Nov. 4, 2013: The filing deadline for this meeting is October 14, 2013.