Because the weather hasn't exactly been accommodating this season, snow days haven't been a rare occurrence. You can only watch so many movies and play so many board games before the excitement wears off. If it's too cold for you to go outside to play, check out the round up of crafts we discovered on Pinterest that will cure the "ChiBeria" blues.
- DIY indoor snowmen — Avoid frostbite outside by creating Jack Frost indoors.
- Penguins made out of water bottles — Because it's frigid outside, we're all avoiding taking out the trash because it's too cold (Am I right? Or am I right?). Reuse those empty water bottles by creating a cute penguin friend!
- Snowflake using old book pages — Do you own books on books on books? Instead of throwing them away, reuse the pages to make snowflakes!
- Q-Tip snowflakes — If you're lacking supplies to have a crafting day, use Q-Tips to create snowflakes. So clever!
- Snowman milk jug — Fill up on your Vitamin D by finishing the milk left in the fridge and use that jug for a fun craft.
What's your favorite snow day craft? Take pictures of your finished product and send it in to Community News Manager Monica Kucera to feature on the site!